Download unlimited MP3 , just click >>>> Free Mp3 Download

VA - Soul: The Very Best of Motown

VA - Soul: The Very Best of Motown

See more complete MP3 Collection at www.mp3bank.blogspot.com

Tracklist
:

Disc 1

Marvelettes - Too Many Fish In The Sea
The Contours - Do You Love Me
Velvelettes - He Was Really Saying Something
Martha and the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
Junior Walker - Shotgun
Isley Bros - This Old Heart Of Mine
The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud Too Beg
The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You
Eddie Holland - Leaving Here
Kim Weston - Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)
4 Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
Mary Wells - My Guy
Barrett Strong – Money
Marvelettes - Beechwood 45789
Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is
Martha and the Vandellas - Dancing In The Street
The Supremes - Come See About Me
Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack
Contours - First I Look At The Purse
Stevie Wonder – Uptight
Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - You Really Got A Hold On Me

Disc 2

Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston - It Takes Two
4 Tops - I Can't Help Myself
Junior Walker and the Allstars - Road Runner
Supremes - Baby Love
Miracles - Shop Around
Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
Gladyks Knight and the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Marvelettes - Please Mr Postman
Supremes - Stop In the Name Of Love
Edwin Starr - 25 Miles
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terell - Aint No Mountain
The Spinners - It's A Shame
Someky Robinson and the Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
Junior Walker and the Allstars - How Sweet It Is
4 Tops - It's The Same Old Song
Supremes - Your Can't Hurry Love
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Edwin Starr – War
Martha and the Vandellas – Heatwave
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
Temptations - My Girl

Disc 3

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terell - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
4 Tops - Standing In the Shadows Of Love
The Supremes - You Keep Me Hanging On
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
Jackson 5 – ABC
4 Tops – Bernadette
Temptations - Ball Of Confusion
Michael Jackson - Rockin Robin
Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
Temptations - Cloud Nine
Commodores - Brick House
Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin'
Michael Jackson – Ben
4 Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - I Second That Emotion
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
Jermaine Jackson - Let's Get Serious
The Supremes - Nathan Jones
The Miracles - Love Machine (Part1)
Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours
The Temptations - Just My Imagination

Disc 4

Commodores - Threee Times A Lady
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
Debarge - Rhythm Of The Night
Diana Ross - Upside Down
Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
Commodores – Easy
Temptations - Papa Was A Roilling Stone
Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
Temptations - Treat Her Like A Lady
Rick James - Super Freak Part One
El De Barge - Whose Johnny
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
Bruce Willis - Under The Boardwalk
Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
Commodores – Nightshift
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Johnny Gill – Rub You The Right Way
Password:lafet

Downloads Full Albums