Download unlimited MP3 , just click >>>> Free Mp3 Download

VA - Great Wedding Songs



See more complete MP3 Collection at www.mp3bank.blogspot.com

Tracklist
:

01. From this moment on - Bryan Adams and Shania Twain
02. You are so beautiful - Joe Cocker
03. Lady - Kenny Rogers
04. Pachelbel's Canon (Violin) - Pachelbel
05. Save the best for last - Vanessa Williams
06. I will always love you - Dolly Parton
07. Way you look tonight - Curtis Stiger
08. When you love someone - Bryan Adams
09. The Lord's prayer - Anne Murray
10. Three times a lady - Lionel Richie
11. Amazing grace - Toni Braxton
12. My all - Mariah Carey
13. When I fall in love - Celine Dion & Clive Griffon
14. Ave Maria - Charlotte Church
15. I Do it for you - Bryan Adams
16. Somewhere over the rainbow - Leanne Rimes
17. You and I - Michael Buble'
18. True love - Kiki Dee and Elton John

Downloads Full Albums